The Holy Trinity's church
Localization: Bruxelles - Belgium.
Status: Possible opening.
The church of Augustins is a place of worship of style baroque in Bruxelles, drawn by the architect Franquart in 1620 AD. The building stood on the Place of Brouckère until 1895. That year it was demolished of which the frontage alone was saved. The frontage was transported,stone by stone, and has gone up into the front of the Church of the Holy Trinity. Tram 81 passes in front of the building. A passage would lead to the Temple of Augustins in Brüsel, a building saved by the Speeckaert alderman in the same way as its double Inhabitant of Brussels had.